Monday, January 21, 2008

29

happy birthday to me!

the last year of my 20's has begun

i can't believe it! next year i'll be 30! 18 doesn't seem like that long ago but it has been 11 years -- 11 years?? that can't be right! wth? where did the time go? how did i get where i am today? why didn't things turn out the way i imagined? is the way things turned out bad? - no i don't think so, just different. where am i headed, what is next for me? i have no clue. Am i scared? NO. i used to be. scared of what the future holds, afraid of the unknown. but now i look to what is to come with anticipation and excitement. the future is only what i make of it. i can do anything. i can be anything. i can -- anything.
So... hey 29! i ain't afraid of you - hit me with your best shot! i'm ready for ya!
And 30... i'll be seeing you soon, be ready for me!

1 comment:

Misty Posey said...

awhhhh sorry I missed your B'day, I didn't know. Hell, I can barely remember Glenns and the girls, lol.